Jun 19, 2009

Sun is everywhere

When I was small I took bus, I always sat by the window, looking around with greedy eyes. However, one day the setting sun at dusk really scared me. Usually the sun looked like a flame, but suddenly it became so mild and so nice, it seemed to be the first time for me to see its original appearance so clearly. "But why the bus has gone for several streets, it still in the same position at the window, and always follow us?" I asked my mother. My mother sitting beside me, had not yet thought of anything how to answer this child's question, while all other people in the bus already laughed.

Of course, I won't ask the same question now. But if I hear a child asks such question, I won't laugh at him. I will tell him, yes, sun is always be with us. Because it is always willing to shine, to warm us, to protect us. Even in black clouds, it still waiting at the back, even at night time, it is still in the moonlight, telling us it was there. Yes, you are right, sun is everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia Europe
    thank you

    ReplyDelete